Environmental Research Letters focus issue on Environmental Implications of Household Energy Transitions in the Global South. Deadline for submissions: January 31, 2017
This focus issue will bring together articles looking at emerging issues in energy, environment, and development. We encourage contributions that include studies of:
- Environmental implications of new technologies and/or changes in users' behavior related to household energy transitions
- Impacts on air quality, health, emissions, or forest cover from existing household energy interventions
- Links between intra-household dynamics of household energy transitions and environmental outcomes
- Implications of supply side constraints such as micro-institutions, infrastructure, and supply chains
- Future household energy transitions and implications on public health and environmental conditions
Insights into new (and old?) methods to monitor and evaluate user behavior and impacts of household energy transitions Focus issue on Environmental Implications of Household Energy Transitions in the Global South.